Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A blue Sunday

 Hello Guys
I hope you are doing well.
This time i came with an simple ,daily outfit but yet Fashionable.A pair of blue jeans,white T-shirt ,a black jacket and Hat which is my favourite detail which I could wear that all the time.This necklace with different colours is love.
On this time i added a famous detail which is coffee. I suppose that every fashion blogger makes coffee photoshots.This is not the only reason but i am a coffee lover.
About the blue wall has given colours, light,a beautiful effect on my photos.
I hope you'll like this post..











KISSES..

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u tell us what brands are ur clothes so we can find them too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this one, especially the hat. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete